Founding Partner, Owner
Paul is a singer, songwriter, guitarist, hand percussionist and recording artist with a lifetime of experience in the music industry.
As a Founding Partner and Owner of Aligned Entertainment Productions, Paul currently works in Concert Production, Promotions and Booking of Musical Entertainment.
Paul’s Professional Experience Includes:
– Partner/Owner of American Entertainment Productions, a concert production company and American Entertainment Connections, a music booking agency. During his tenure with these companies, Paul acted as a music producer, television producer, music video producer, concert promoter, booking agent and artist promoter.
– President and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Kansas City Song Writers Association.
– Teacher of commercial song writing at University of Missouri Conservatory of Music.
– Founder, National Commercial Productions inc. “NATCOM” Television commercial production and Advertising agency.
– Executive producer of Time Warner’s New Music Showcase, a music video program featuring independent, emerging artists and major recording artists. The show was a commercially syndicated Midwest regional cable program.
Paul currently performs with the band Peaty Bog Water and is formerly of the bands Primitive Wisdom and American Entertainment Productions recording artists Elvendrums.
Paul’s long-time history and experience with the music, bookings and promotions industries along with a wide network of associations bring a valuable level of expertise to the booking and promotions services offered by Aligned Entertainment Productions.
John “Ashe” Breckenridge
Founding Partner, Owner
As a Founding Partner and Owner of Aligned Entertainment Productions, Ashe currently works in Concert Productions, Promotions and Booking of Musical Entertainment.
Ashe has worked on the local production staff of countless high profile shows such as Rockfest, Yallapalooza, FarmAid and quality musical artists Carol King, James Taylor, Rob Zombie, Toby Keith, Willie Nelson, Kenny Chesney, Marilyn Manson, Yes and Asia.
Ashe has a wide range of experience in multiple aspects of concert productions including rigging, lighting, audio, stage assembly, trade show stage props, set creation and set design. Professional roles include stage management, coordination of backline, stage plotting, electrical coordination, stage safety, floor staging and coordinator of security.
With his behind-the-scenes production experience, a love for musical events and a radiant personality, Ashe contributes a vast amount of practical knowledge and excitement to the full event production services provided by Aligned Entertainment Productions.